The move, if successful, would prevent the route near Beaumont Park being cordoned-off at weekends when Huddersfield Team Death Match Airsofting host combat events in the private woodland.
What does TDM stand for?
TDM stands for Team Death Match (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TDM
We have 175 other meanings of TDM in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Ductal Lobula Unit
- The David Letterman Webring (fan websites)
- The Dead Lay Waiting (band)
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tactical Data Link Working Group
- Tandem Aero Moldova (ICAO code)
- Target Data Manager
- Target Definition Mode
- Target Disk Mode (allows a Mac with FireWire port target to be used as an external disk)
- Team Data Manager
- Team Decision Making (child welfare activities)
- Technical Data Manager
- Technology Development Manager
- Technology Diversification Manager (UK)
- Telefonía Digital Movil (Spanish)
- Telemetry Drive Module
- Telephone Directory Monitor
- Temperature Difference Method
- Temporal Data Mining (algorithm)
- Test Development Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
With multiplayer modes across 11 different maps, players can challenge each other in Three Team Death match, Free-for-All, Team Objective, Plunder, or the classic Team Deathmatch.
To that end, there's no standard Team Death match element that's becoming the predictable norm in so many FPS in today's market.
Huddersfield Team Death Match Airsofting (HTDMA) held its first combat event in Butternab Wood - also known as Round Wood - last Sunday.
The arcade style competitive multiplayer feature strengthens the addictive Gauntlet experience by introducing ranked multiplayer games like Death Match, Team Death Match and Treasure Hoard game modes across 16 unique maps.
The game features player versus player (PvP) in three modes, team contest, team death match and survival mode.
Huddersfield Team Death Match Airsofting will be running the weekly events - which use air-powered replica firearms to fire plastic pellets in realistic combat scenarios.
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters incorporates several of the classic multiplayer modes such as Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, as well as a new unconventional mode called Iron Lombax.