I-deas customers are already replacing their existing I-deas Team Data Manager (TDM) tools with Teamcenter Engineering, which illustrates their readiness to migrate to NX.
What does TDM stand for?
TDM stands for Team Data Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDM
We have 175 other meanings of TDM in our Acronym Attic
- Truckee Donner Land Trust (conservation group; California)
- Terminal Ductal Lobula Unit
- The David Letterman Webring (fan websites)
- The Dead Lay Waiting (band)
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tactical Data Link Working Group
- Tandem Aero Moldova (ICAO code)
- Target Data Manager
- Target Definition Mode
- Target Disk Mode (allows a Mac with FireWire port target to be used as an external disk)
- Team Death Match (game)
- Team Decision Making (child welfare activities)
- Technical Data Manager
- Technology Development Manager
- Technology Diversification Manager (UK)
- Telefonía Digital Movil (Spanish)
- Telemetry Drive Module
- Telephone Directory Monitor
- Temperature Difference Method
- Temporal Data Mining (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This gateway provides a seamless data exchange, including: * Associative exchange of both geometry and assembly structure in both directions CI-DEAS to Unigraphics and vice versa); * Direct access to -DEAS Team Data Manager structure including project, library, part/assembly, and version information; and * Product manufacturing information from I-DEAS into Unigraphics.
Using the new software solution, a Unigraphics user can directly access the I-DEAS Team Data Manager repository to open an I-DEAS part file and add that part to a Unigraphics assembly.