In the afternoon, there were parallel sessions on the changing role of English teaching in the world today, advances in teacher education and professional development, new trends in business English teaching, teaching English to young learners, the role of literature in language teaching, and establishing a linguistically and culturally appropriate standard for testing English language proficiency.
What does TEYL stand for?
TEYL stands for Teaching English to Young Learners
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TEYL in our Acronym Attic
- Taxable Equivalent Yield
- Tetrazolium Egg Yolk Agar (microbial indicator)
- The Early Years
- Total Electron Yield
- Toyota Eco Youth (competition; Malaysia)
- Tamworth Early Years Centre (UK)
- Teaching English to Young Children (various schools)
- Thames Estuary Yacht Club (Essex, England, UK)
- Teknoloji ve Yenilik Destek Programi (Turkish for Support Programme for Technology and Innovation)
- Tasmanian Early Years Foundation (Australia)
- Truly Enjoyed Your Post (message board slang)
- Tredyffrin-Easttown Youth Soccer Association
- Tatranske Elektricke Zeleznice (Polish: Tatra Electric Railways; Krakow, Poland)
- Tezpur, India - Salonbari (Airport Code)
- Total Exclusion Zone
- Trabalhos Estudos Zumbi (Portuguese; work-study group; Brazil)
- The Enigma Zone Crew (gaming clan; UK)
- French Southern Territories (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Table Football
- Tactical Fighter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anaheim University also offers an online TESOL certification program and has plans of launching an online certification program in Teaching English to Young Learners as well as an online doctoral program in TESOL.