Both authors are experienced in teaching English to speakers of other languages.
What does TESOL stand for?
TESOL stands for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TESOL
We have 2 other meanings of TESOL in our Acronym Attic
- Toyota Escondido Sports Network (Escondido, CA)
- Tragic Events Support Network (Humber College; Canada)
- Transition to Employment Services for Newcomer (Canada)
- Travail à l'Eau et Sauvetage Nautique (French: Work on Water and Rescue Boat)
- Tamil Eelam Supporters Organization (est. 1985)
- Texels Eigen Stoomboot Onderneming (Dutch: Royal Texel Private Steamboat Company; Netherlands)
- Traveller Education Support Option (Ireland)
- Tamil Eelam Society of Canada
- Tuesday Evening Summer One Design (sailing; Maryland)
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages Aotearoa New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Tax Exempt Savings Plan (UK)
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes (college course)
- Technical Specification
- Telecommunications Enterprise Strategic Program
- The Earth Skills Project (Cheshire; UK)
- The Elder Scrolls Pages (FAQ)
- The Emerald Star Post (website)
- The Exploding Shetland Ponies (Dutch band)
- Total External Static Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
His recent publications include The Cambridge Guide to Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, The Self-Directed Teacher and Voices from the Language Classroom (Cambridge University Press), as well as the Atlas, Expressions, Listen In and Go for it
net offers a wide range of programs of study for educators, including Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), which are bringing together teachers from countries worldwide.