ENERGY RESOURCE-11 January 2007-New Mexico, BP Launch Grant Program Focused on Teaching Energy Conservation in Local Schools(C)2007 JeraOne - http://www.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Teaching Energy Conservation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical ELINT Correlator
- Tanzania Episcopal Conference (Christianity)
- Tarif Extérieur Commun (French: Common External Tariff; various nations)
- Tarifa Externa Comum (Portugese: External Common Tariff)
- Tasa de Eventos de Control (Spanish)
- Tax-Exempt Customer (various organizations)
- Taxpayer Education and Communication
- Taxpayer Education and Counseling
- Teacher Education Committee (various schools)
- Teacher Education Council (various locations)
- Teaching Excellence Center (various schools)
- Team Eclipse (gaming clan)
- Technical Environment Control, Incorporated
- Technical Evaluation Committee
- Technical Excellence & Creativity (Award)
- Technologies de l'Entreprise Communicante (French: Technology Communications Company; France)
- Technology Enhanced Classroom (education)
- Technology Evaluation Center
- Technology for Energy Corporation (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PPS rehabilitation program was designed to decrease pain, fatigue and muscle weakness by teaching energy conservation, work simplification and time management, prescribing non-fatiguing exercise and needed assistive devices (Bruno and Frick, 1991).