This study looks at one particular state, Georgia, and compares the contributions and payout of its state retirement plan, the Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRSGA), with the optional retirement plan (ORP) available to faculty in the state university system.
What does TRSGA stand for?
TRSGA stands for Teachers Retirement System of Georgia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- The Realm of Sailor Energy (anime fan website)
- The Royal Society of Edinburgh (UK; also seen as RSE)
- Theory and Research in Social Education (National Council for the Social Studies)
- Token Ring Switching Engine (3Com Corp.)
- Time-Resolved Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Taringa Rovers Soccer Football Club (Australia)
- Technical Reference and Support Guide (resource)
- Texas Rambouillet Superior Genetics (breeding group)
- The Rada Sjögreen Group (Boynton Beach, FL)
- The Robin Shepherd Group
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes (1986 movie)
- Time Resolved Second Harmonic Generation
- Tibetan Refugees Self-Help Handicrafts (Indian organization)
- Transient Response Second Harmonic Imaging
- Timberland Regional Senior High School (Plaistow, NH)
- Telehealth Research Summer Institute (Canada)
- Tenth of Ramadan Spinning Industries (Egypt)
- Test Rapide de Sensibilité à l'Insuline (French: Rapid Test of Sensitivity to Insulin)
- Texas Rural Systemic Initiative
- The Right Stuf International (Grimes, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRSGA), BearingPoint has implemented a new, fully integrated IT infrastructure, accounting, and pension administration system using Microsoft SQL Server(TM) 2000 and Microsoft .
Baldwin is a board member of RARE Hospitality International, and she is board vice chairman of the Teachers Retirement System of Georgia.