July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Several Minnesota public school teachers, on behalf of themselves and thousands of their colleagues, filed a lawsuit today against the Teachers Retirement Association -- an agency of the State of Minnesota -- and the State of Minnesota in an effort to equitably resolve pension related issues dating back to 1968-69.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Teachers Retirement Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Testis Receptor 4
- Tactical Response Academy (Salem, OR)
- Taiwan Railway Administration
- Taiwan Relations Act (US domestic law)
- Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Tapered Rod Antenna
- Task Risk Assessment
- Tax Rate Area (California)
- Tax Reform Act (1976, 1984, or 1986)
- Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
- Teaching Respect for All (various organizations)
- Team Roping Association
- Technical Reference Architecture
- Technical Requirement Analysis
- Technology Readiness Assessment
- Technology Related Anger
- Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Telecommunications Research Associates
- Telecommunications Resellers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
CREDIT SUMMARY: The Commissioner of the MMB issued $29 million in state of Minnesota retirement system building revenue bonds in 2000 to construct a new office building and adjoining parking facility to house the state's three major retirement systems, the Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS), Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA), and State Teachers Retirement Association (STRA).
Norwest also will be the depository for contributions to retirement funds from members of the Public Employees Retirement Association, the Minnesota State Retirement System and the Teachers Retirement Association.