April 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Today United for Jobs (UFJ) warned the North Dakota Public Employees' Retirement System and the North Dakota Teachers' Fund for Retirement that federal legislation to impose a so-called "windfall profits tax" on U.
What does TFFR stand for?
TFFR stands for Teachers' Fund for Retirement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFFR
We have 1 other meaning of TFFR in our Acronym Attic
- Thermoplastic Flexible Fixture Wire Nylon Jacketed (UL)
- Tank Farms Facilities Operations
- Telegraph Fantasy Football Online
- Tentative Final Firing Position
- The French Foxmail Page (email service website)
- Therapeutic Foster Family Program (Schenectady, NY)
- Trade Finance Facilitation Program (Asian Development Bank)
- Traffic-Filter Firewall Protection Profile (Information Technology Security Evaluation)
- Target Federal Funds Rate
- Task Force Final Report
- Task Force on Faculty Recruitment and Retention (Carleton Univerisity; Canada)
- Task Force on Finance Statistics
- The Future Foundation School (India)
- Theory of Finite Fermi Systems (physics)
- Timberland Forest Fire Systems Ltd
- Transaction Flash FileSystem (Tevero)
- True Fault-Free Set
- Finite State Transducer with Tautness Functions (sometimes seen as TF-FST)
- Task Force on Federally Sentenced Women (Canada)
- Tactical Fire Fighting Truck (military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Dakota Retirement and Investment Office (NDRIO) was established in 1989 and is responsible for administering two long-standing state programs -- the retirement program of the Teachers' Fund for Retirement (TFFR) and the investment program of the State Investment Board (SIB).