Maria Williams, teacher of the visually impaired, was presented with the award on behalf of the school at The Schools Network's annual conference in Birmingham last week.
What does TCVI stand for?
TCVI stands for Teacher of the Visually Impaired (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCVI
We have 1 other meaning of TCVI in our Acronym Attic
- Tri-Cities Visitor and Convention Bureau (Kennewick, WA)
- Temperature Compensated / Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Tripod China Vision Fund
- Tega Cay Volunteer Fire Department (South Carolina)
- Technical Committee on Visualization and Graphics (IEEE)
- Textual Control Video Generation
- Thomas Creations Virtual Gallery (Bowie, MD)
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital (aka Veterans General Hospital Taichung; Taiwan)
- Twin City Vending, Inc. (Bloomington, Illinois)
- Transylvania County Volunteers in Medicine (Brevard, NC)
- Thompson Constant Velocity Joint
- Thyristor Controlled Voltage Limiter
- Terrain Constrained Vehicle Motion
- Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
- Tarrant County Veterinary Medical Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- Tech Coast Venture Network
- Trellis-Coded Vector Quantization
- Tag Commissioning - Verify Tag
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pam Williams, specialist teacher of the visually impaired at the school, said: "It will have a huge impact on the learning experience for Rachel and other children with sight loss.
It is unacceptable for a parent to hear that his or her child's school has no teacher of the visually impaired or certified O&M specialist to meet the child's needs.