There was a DET beginning teacher support program in the Region, but participation in this one-day workshop was not compulsory and it did not cover behavioural difficulties.
What does TSP stand for?
TSP stands for Teacher Support Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSP
We have 534 other meanings of TSP in our Acronym Attic
- The Shadow of Yesterday (computer game)
- The Shadow of Yserbius (computer game)
- 3-(Trimethylsilyl)-Propionic-2,2,3,3-D4 Acid
- Tag-Switched Path (Cisco)
- Talent Search Program (various locations)
- Talented Student Program
- Target Sales Price
- Target Strategy Paper
- Tautas Saskanas Partija (Latvian: People's Harmony Party)
- Teacher Scholarship Program
- Team Software Process (software development method developed by SEI)
- Team Subaru Pernois (Pernois, France)
- Technical Service Provider (USDA)
- Technical Services Package (various organizations)
- Technical Suitability of Products (US HUD)
- Technical Support Package
- Technical Support Professional
- Technical Support Provider
- Technology Selection Process (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2010 tournament is open to anyone interested in supporting education through college and vocational scholarships, flexo competitions and teacher support programs.
A research brief by the New Teacher Center at the University of California, Santa Cruz shows that with teacher support programs for every $1 spent on recruiting and training novice teachers, districts can save $1.
LOCATION: Orange County Convention Center, International Drive, Orlando, Florida - Room 205A EVENT: ExxonMobil Foundation and NSTA to Launch Phase II of National Science Teacher Support Program CONTACT: Erin Garcia, 703-312-9371, or pager, 888-620-0812, or Newsroom, Orlando, 407-685-4818, or Kathleen Holmay, 301-942-9595, or David Olsen, 410-531-6975, all of National Science Teachers Association; or Jill Johnson of ExxonMobil Foundation, 972-444-1170.
Paula Lovo Ventura County Superintendent of Schools Office Lynne Cavazos Santa Barbara County Education Office & David Simmons Ventura County Superintendent of Schools Office Paula Lovo is director of Teacher Support Services with the Ventura County Superintendent of Schools Office, Camarillo, California; Lynne Cavazos is director of the Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment Program with the Santa Barbara County Education Office, Santa Barbara, California; and David Simmons is director of the Teacher Support Program with the Ventura County Superintendent of Schools Office, Camarillo, California.
``He will be working with principals and school site administrators, talking with them about new teacher support,'' said Paula Lovo, director of teacher support programs for the superintendent's office.