At seven years of age, the children completed a Continuous Performance Test, and their teachers completed the Achenbach Teacher Report Form.
What does TRF stand for?
TRF stands for Teacher Report Form
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRF
We have 148 other meanings of TRF in our Acronym Attic
- The Rockman Exe Zone (gaming forum)
- Trigeminal Root Entry Zone
- Sandefjord, Norway - Torf (Airport Code)
- T cell Replacing Factor
- Tactical Recognition Flash (UK)
- Tactical Reconnaissance Fighter
- Tamiya Racing Factory
- Tandem Repeats Finder (algorithm)
- Target Redemption Forward (finance)
- Tax Retirement Fund
- Teachers' Retirement Fund (various locations)
- Technical Reference File
- Technical Replacement Factor
- Technology Request Form (paper work)
- Tehuti Research Foundation (Greensboro, NC)
- Telomere Restriction Fragments
- Temporary Relocatable Facility
- Terrestrial Reference Frame
- Test Result Form
- Tetsuya Komuro Rave Factory (band; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, children prenatally exposed to labetalol were about four times more likely to exhibit characteristics of ADHD than were children in the bed rest group based on a standardized Dutch version of the Teacher Report Form (OR 4.
Children in the study were assessed by carers and teachers for competencies and problem behaviours using the Achenbach Child Behaviour Checklist and its companion, the Teacher Report Form.
Additionally, John's teacher completed the CBCL Teacher Report Form (Achenbach).
The behavior assessment sample included 499 children from the original group of 537 children; their teachers completed the Achenbach Teacher Report Form, which included scores for delinquent behavior and aggressive behavior.
For the purposes of this analysis, intelligence was rated on the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-III (WISC-III), achievement was assessed on the Wide Range Achievement Test-3 (WRAT-3), and behavior was evaluated according to the teacher report form and child behavioral checklist.