In 2006, the Colorado legislature passed Senate Bill 136 (Senator Abel Tapia, Representative Dorothy Butcher), the Nursing Teacher Loan Forgiveness program that provides up to $20,000 in loans to nurses who pursue their masters or doctorate degrees if they teach full-time in Colorado for at least five years (Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence, n.
What does TLFP stand for?
TLFP stands for Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLFP
We have 2 other meanings of TLFP in our Acronym Attic
- Trip Length Frequency Distribution
- The Lighthouse for Education (UK)
- Technical Level Feeders Forum
- Trésor de la Langue Française Informatisé (French: Treasury of the French Language Computerized; reference source)
- Top Level Functional Interface Requirements Document
- Time Lag Fuel Moisture (fire management)
- True Life Family Ministries
- The Little Fast Made Escape Room (game)
- Time-Lagged Feedforward Neural Network
- Traffic Load Flow Optimization
- The London Free Press (Canadian newspaper)
- Two Left Feet Productions (dance instruction)
- Time-Local Fokker-Planck Equation
- This Left Feels Right (Bon Jovi music album)
- Translaminar Facet Screw (biomechanical fixation)
- Tenants and Landlords for Fair Taxation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Time Limited Full-Time (North Carolina)
- Topological Lattice Field Theories
- Top-Loading Fuel Transfer Cask
- Tail Landing Gear (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Teacher Recruitment and Retention Act (HR 438): * Expands the current teacher loan forgiveness program to address critical shortage areas in math, science and special education.
4, 2003 In the past two years, TG has approved more than $600,000 in student loan forgiveness for over 125 teachers who qualified through the federal teacher loan forgiveness program.