Trials by the Tea Research Foundation of Kenya on the Kapchorua Tea Estate using a water degradable sulfur pastille called "Brimstone 90" (90% elemental sulfur) showed real benefits.
What does TRFK stand for?
TRFK stands for Tea Research Foundation of Kenya
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Trinity River Flow Evaluation
- The Russell Family Foundation (est. 1999; Gig Harbor, WA)
- Two River Film Festival (New Jersey)
- Tailored Radio Frequency Gradient Echo
- Texas Reading First Initiative
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Imaging
- Time-Resolved Fluoro-Immunoassay
- The Retail Food Industry Center (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Tropical Rain Forest Information Center (NASA / Michigan State University)
- The Red Ferret Journal (website)
- Terminal Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism (molecular biology term)
- Thames River Fisheries Management Plan (Canada)
- Truckee River Flood Management Project (Reno, NV)
- Three Rivers Free-Net (Pennsylvania)
- Transcoder Free Operation
- Transcoder Free Operation/Remote Transcoder Operation
- Token Ring Fiber Optic Transceiver
- Truckee River Flood Project (Reno, NV)
- Transnet Retirement Funds Property Trust
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Quenching
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the Tea Research Foundation of Kenya said they are working together with their Japanese counterparts to try and improve Kenyan tea.
NAIROBI, KENYA -- The Tea Research Foundation of Kenya (TRFK) and the Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for collaborative research and development at the TRFK.