She has worked as a researcher with Te Wananga o Aotearoa and Te Runanga o Kirikiriroa and currently with Te Rau Matatini.
What does TWOA stand for?
TWOA stands for Te Wananga O Aotearoa (Maori tertiary education provider; New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TWOA
- TaxWise Online
- Technical Women's Organization
- Technical Work Order
- The Weather Outlook
- The Wimborne Orchestra (UK)
- Thug World Order (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Album)
- Toronto (Amtrak station code; Toronto, Canada)
- Transport & Works Order (UK Department of Environment,Transport & Regions)
- Second Allied Tactical Air Force
- Trained Women Officials – Dedicated, Accomplished, Educated
- Tennessee Wildlife Officer's Association
- Two Weeks of Awesome (internet video channel)
- The Way of All Flesh (Sheffield, UK band)
- Teen Way Off Broadway
- Timeless Way of Building (book by Christopher Alexander)
- Total Waste of Bandwidth
- Taken Without Owner's Consent (UK theft)
- Termination without Cause (employment)
- Textile Workers Organizing Committee (Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- The Western Orthodox Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said: "Two years ago, I brought across the academic director, chief executive and chairman of Te Wananga o Aotearoa to show how successful institutions are run here.
She has established weaving programmes for Te Wananga o Aotearoa and is herself a weaver of long standing.