Smoking had prematurely taken the lives of tens of thousands of Maori," said health organisation Te Hotu Manawa Maori (THMM) executive director, Moana Tane.
What does THMM stand for?
THMM stands for Te Hotu Manawa Maori (Auckland, New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of THMM in our Acronym Attic
- Twin Horn Motorcycle Club (Croatia)
- Thorne Hatfield Moors Conservation Forum (UK)
- Texas Heritage Music Foundation (Kerrville, TX)
- The Hendon Mob Forum (poker league)
- TriHaloMethane Formation Potential
- The Head Main Figure What's In Charge (polite form)
- Teaching Hospital Mahamodara, Galle (Sri Lanka)
- Turicum Hotel Management Group (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Terre Haute Medical Laboratory (est. 1947; Terre Haute, IN)
- Theological Markup Language (CCEL)
- Terminal Homing Munitions Projectile
- Texas HIV Medication Program (Texas Department of Health)
- Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive
- Truckers Hit Mix Radio
- Turkey Heaven Mountain Repeater Association (Cleburn County, AL)
- Thomas Harrison Middle School (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Thomas Hunter Middle School (Mathews, VA)
- Toronto Hyperbaric Medicine Symposium (Canada)
- Tower Hamlets Mediation Service (London, England, UK)
- Truss Head Machine Screw
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smoking cessation education is available, however, from the Heart Foundation, Te Hotu Manawa Maori and the Quitline.
This has been developed over the past year in partnership with Te Hotu Manawa Maori, the Heart Foundation's parallel Maori organisation.