Sheona Hunter, the Clerk to the Tayside Joint Police Board, said: "When an officer or staff member is suspended, it is routine policy to take possession of personal issue phones, Blackberries etc, which belong to the force.
What does TJPB stand for?
TJPB stands for Tayside Joint Police Board (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tokyo Junior Orchestra Society (Japan)
- Technical Japanese Program (University of Washington)
- Tehrik-e-Jafria Pakistan (political group)
- Texas Jail Project (Austin, TX)
- The Justice Project
- Théatre Jeune Public (French: Theater for Young Audiences)
- Tight Junction Protein
- Times Journal of Photography
- Tight Junction Protein 1 (gene)
- Transbay Joint Powers Authority (San Francisco, CA)
- Texas Juvenile Probation Commission (funds/oversees juvenile probation services in Texas)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District (Virginia)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development (Charlottesville, VA)
- Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Threshold Joint Position Sense
- Taijiquan (Chinese martial art)
- Tajik Rouble (currency code; now TJS)
- Techniques Japonaises de Reiki (French: Japanese Reiki Techniques)
- Terminal Jaw Relation (orthodontics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last night the Chief Constable was given the full backing of the Tayside Joint Police Board, which said he was "only human".
The senior councillor with the SNP group at Perth and Kinross Council has sat on the Tayside Joint Police Board.
But Vine still faces a grilling from his boss Colin Young, head of the Tayside Joint Police Board.
Vine's appointment was announced in the House of Commons yesterday after being ratified by the Tayside Joint Police Board.
But yesterday Spence and his force received a unanimous vote of confidence from Tayside Joint Police Board, which described the allegations as "malicious and untrue".
He has sat on the Tayside Joint Police Board and once claimed criminals should be kicked with nail-lined boots.
Hunter - who has sat on the Tayside Joint Police Board - has formed a close relationship with 22-year-old Sabina Duncan.