BIND Taxonomy Datasets contains BIND Interaction records in which one or both molecules are from the specified organism, organized by taxonomy identifier.
What does TAXID stand for?
TAXID stands for Taxonomy Identifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Trans-Activator X
- Transfer A to X (data programming)
- Transfer Accumulator to X (6502 processor instruction)
- Tree Algebra for XML
- Trunk Automatic Exchange (computer networking)
- Trace Analysis for X86 Interpretation (computer processing)
- Transparent Asynchronous Transceiver Interface
- Transparent Asynchronous Transmitter/Receiver Interface
- Triticum Aestivum Xylanase Inhibitor
- Troster Automated Execution Interface
- Taxonomy Online (online resource)
- Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General (European Commission)
- Tampereen Yliopisto (Finnish: University of Tampere)
- Taylor (Amtrak station code; Taylor, TX)
- Te Amo Yo (Spanish)
- Think About You (Guns N' Roses song)
- Transfer Accumulator to Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Transition-Aged Youth Program (Fred Finch Youth Center; Oakland, CA)
- Transitioning Age Youth