172(f)(1)(B) was amended by the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998.
What does TTREA stand for?
TTREA stands for Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Texas Tax Reform Commission
- Training Technology Resource Center (US DOL)
- Trauma Treatment Replication Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Triangle Tsunami Relief Coalition (North Carolina)
- Tsunami Technical Review Committee (Hawaii State Civil Defense)
- Trix Twin Railway Collectors Association (UK)
- Trinidad and Tobago Red Cross Society (International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement)
- Through Tubing Rotary Drilling
- Transportation Technology Research and Development Center (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Ticket to Ride Europe (board game)
- Tahoe-Truckee Regional Economic Coalition (California; financial politics)
- Text Time Repeating Field (computing)
- The Ten Rupees Foundation (Bangaloe, India)
- Ti Tree Research Farm (est. 1988; Australia)
- Tilt Type Rotary Furnace
- Turbocharger Test and Research Facility (National Gas Machinery Laboratory)
- Trinidad Tobago Rugby Football Union
- Transparent Telepresence Research Group (University of Strathclyde; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Turkish Trade Registry Gazette
- Taiwan Textile Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a number of decisions last year, the Tax Court explained its expanded ability to review requests for innocent spouse relief under IRC section 6015, which was enacted by section 3201 of the IRS Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 and amended by section 4002(c) of the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998.
Boocock referred to section 2022 of the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998 (Pub.
6015, which makes innocent spouse relief easier to obtain, was later clarified by Section 4002(c) of the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998 (TTREA '98).
Qualified Appreciated Property First, Section 1004(a)(1) of the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998 made permanent the Sec.
However, in the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998, Congress added a technical amendment to Sec.
21,1998 Losses The definition of SLLs was further clarified by the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998, which replaced the three broad loss categories with five specific loss items.
While the TRA '97 initially allowed only farm income averaging for tax years 1998-2000, the Tax and Trade Relief Extension Act of 1998 (TTKEA '98) permanently extended this treatment.