Three months later, Congress passed the Tax Technical Corrections Act of 1998, subjecting their Roth IRA withdrawals to a 10 percent penalty.
What does TTCA-98 stand for?
TTCA-98 stands for Tax Technical Corrections Act of 1998
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transportation Terminal Command - Europe
- Two-Trap Channel with White Input (communications)
- Tax Technical Corrections Act of 1998
- Technology, Trade and Commerce Agency (California)
- Tennis de Table Club Amplepuis (French: Tennis Table Club Amplepuis; Amplepuis, France)
- The Thomas Crown Affair (movie)
- Thrust/Translation Controller Assembly (US NASA)
- Traditional Tae Kwon Do Chung Do Association (Louisville, Kentucky)
- TRADOC Training Center Assessment
- Trinidad & Tobago Contractors Association
- Trade Team Canada Aerospace and Defence (Canada)
- Time-Triggered Controller Area Network
- Tiger Team Corrective Action Plan
- Toyota Technical Center Asia Pacific Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Takin' the Country Back (country music blog)
- Trinidad and Tobago Cricket Board
- Trusted Timely Computing Base
- Tsuchiura Tsukuba Convention Bureau (Japan)
- Twin Tiers Community Band (Eldred, PA)
- Tapply Thompson Community Center (Bristol, NH)