Sales and use taxes that are determined, calculated, and recorded in the Sabrix application are automatically populated in the InSource software, eliminating costly manual processes and ensuring timeliness and greater accuracy in tax returns processing.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Tax Returns Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRP
We have 210 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- They Reminisce Over You (song by Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth)
- Toilet Recognition of the Year Awards
- Tactical Response Pistol
- Tactical Response Plan (US FEMA)
- Talent Review Process (management tool)
- Tamper Resistant Packaging
- Target Rating Point(s)
- Target Reference Point
- Tax on Real Property (Guernsey)
- Tax Return Preparer
- Teacher Resource Pack
- Technical Requirements Package
- Technical Review Panel
- Technical Rubber Products (various locations)
- Technology Refreshment Plan
- Technology Refreshment Program (US Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Technology Reinvestment Program
- Technology Reinvestment Project
- Technology Research Programme (European Space Agency)
- Teignmouth Regeneration Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
They document the percentage of hardware and software programs that are Y2K compliant to date in 257 "mission critical" applications in Arizona's state government, including tax returns processing, criminal information systems, fire safety and response systems, and unemployment insurance.
The application will include registration, tax returns processing, taxpayer accounting, and revenue accounting.