Seamless Migration, Outstanding Support Current subscribers to the CCH Tax Research NetWork and Internet Research NetWork will transition to IntelliConnect in the coming months, with CCH's full support.
What does TRN stand for?
TRN stands for Tax Research Network (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRN
We have 59 other meanings of TRN in our Acronym Attic
- Tuttle Risk Management Services, Inc
- Tycom Readiness Management System
- That's Right, the Mascara Snake, Fast and Bulbous
- Trinity River Management Unit
- Technical Reference Model Working Group
- Talk Radio Network
- Target Reference Number
- Task Requirement Notice
- Teaching-Research Nexus
- Team Rally Nasjonal (Norwegian)
- Technology Research News
- Temporary Routing Number (telecommunications)
- Terrain-Reference Navigation
- The Rader Network (Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA)
- The Radio Network Ltd (New Zealand)
- The Revellee Nation (non profit organization)
- Times Record News (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Titre de Reconnaissance de la Nation (French: Full Recognition of the Nation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CCH's Tax Research Network has a free link to its ProSystem fx for users who subscribe to the Standard Federal Tax Reporter and Tax Research Consultant libraries.
CCH (Riverwoods, IL) is now offering the "Liquor Control Law Reporter" in electronic format on the CCH Tax Research NetWork.
The search interface of SourceDocs is far more spartan than the interface of its big brother, the full CCH Internet Tax Research Network.
CCH Tax Research NetWork: A finalist in the Best Vertical Market Business Content Solution category, CCH Tax Research NetWork is a comprehensive online tax research system that combines exceptional CCH federal, state and international tax information with superior research functionality.
I consider CCH Internet Tax Research NetWork to be the best.
CCHGroup's Tax Research Network, Research Institute of America's Checkpoint, Bureau of National Affairs' Tax Management Library and Tax Analysts' Tax Base.
com/network The CCH Internet Tax Research Network is the online component of the company's publications that provide subscribers with in-depth tax law information.