Developers of affordable housing in New York State will have a new tool to assist them when the Affordable Housing Property Tax Reform Act goes into effect on January 1, 2006.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Tax Reform Act (1976, 1984, or 1986)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Tomb Raider 3 (game)
- 3,3,5-triiodothyronine , resin T3 uptake
- Testis Receptor 4
- Tactical Response Academy (Salem, OR)
- Taiwan Railway Administration
- Taiwan Relations Act (US domestic law)
- Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Tapered Rod Antenna
- Task Risk Assessment
- Tax Rate Area (California)
- Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
- Teachers Retirement Association
- Teaching Respect for All (various organizations)
- Team Roping Association
- Technical Reference Architecture
- Technical Requirement Analysis
- Technology Readiness Assessment
- Technology Related Anger
- Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
While certainly not impossible (consider, for example, the Tax Reform Act of 1986), it seems risky if not foolhardy to embark on a tax reform crusade in an election year.
1968 * The Tax Reform Act of 1968 changes the focus of the income tax from economic incentives to social objectives.
Before the Tax Reform Act of 1986 imposed restrictions on the use of leveraged life insurance policies, leveraged life was a popular means of funding these benefit packages.
Although the full effects of the 1986 Tax Reform Act are still being analyzed, the reforms recommended in this report seem justified and should be helpful tree farmers.
The man behind the Outrageous Anecdotesthat led to the Tax Reform Act of 1986 is Robert McIntyre, a lawyer with Citizens for Tax Justice.
Stevens said the Tax Reform Act of 1986 demonstrated that when the tax benefits associated with real estate ownership are curtailed, the value of real estate declines.
The Tax Reform Act of 1986 eliminated many of the tax advantages of traditional ownership and syndication.