The next topic, Recent Developments in Tax Accounting Methods, was presented by Joyce Mace, partner in the Tax Projects Delivery Group.
What does TPDG stand for?
TPDG stands for Tax Projects Delivery Group (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of TPDG in our Acronym Attic
- Training Product Document Data
- Twisted-Pair Distributed Data Interface
- Temperature-Programmed Decomposition
- Tobin Parnes Design Enterprises (New York, NY)
- Transmitral Pulsed Doppler Echocardiography (cardiology)
- Type Directed Partial Evaluation
- Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Tanzania People's Defence Force (est. 1964; Tanzania)
- Triangular Probability Density Function
- TeamPack Direction Finding System
- Texas Plant Disease Handbook
- Training Package Development Handbook (Australia Department of Education, Science and Training)
- Traumatic Posterior Dislocation of the Hip (orthopedic surgery)
- Tim Pembela Demokrasi Indonesia
- Todos por el Derecho de la Información (Spanish: All for the Right to Information)
- Total and Permanent Disability Income (Sun Life Financial; Philippines)
- Tractebel Project Development, Inc. (power project development subsidiary; Tractabel; Belgium)
- The Portugal Digital Journal (news blog)
- Thanthai Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam (political group; India)
- Technology Planning and Distance Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will examine the most significant issues in the mix including: - How the R&D tax credit works - Methods of calculating R&D tax credit - Overview of the eligibility criteria - Supporting documentation for eligibility - Qualified R&D activities - Claiming process - Other critical issues - Up-to-the-minute regulatory updates Speakers/Faculty Panel Betsy Mullins, SVP, Policy and Political Affairs, TechNet Brett Ritter, Director, Tax Projects Delivery Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP Roseann M.
McDonald joins from PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he was a Partner and Regional Practice Leader of the Tax Projects Delivery Group, specializing in valuation consulting and cost segregation services.