As John Christensen of the Tax Justice Network suggested: "How can a former prime minister spend more than two decades living in a house in London that has been owned for many years by a company based in the British s Virgin Islands?
What does TJN stand for?
TJN stands for Tax Justice Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TJN
We have 4 other meanings of TJN in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Justice Movement (UK)
- Translation Jean Media
- Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics (Japan)
- Tyumen, Russia - Tyumen (Airport Code)
- Thomas Jefferson Marching Colonials (band)
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial Foundation
- Translation Journal on Magnetics in Japan
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Tom Joyner Morning Show (radio show)
- Timothy James McVeigh (Oklahoma City terrorist)
- Teacher Job Network (Texas)
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
- Tactical Joint Network Management Toolkit
- Table Jeunesse de l'Outaouais (French community development group)
- Tara Jane Oneil (musician)
- Team Jason Online
- Temple Jazz Orchestra (Temple College, Temple, Texas)
- The Jacobson Organ (band)
- The Jedi Order (gaming clan)
- Trondheim Jazz Orchestra (jazz band; Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And John Christensen, of the Tax Justice Network, said: "How can a former prime minister spend more than two decades living in a house in London that has been owned for many years by a company based in the British Virgin Islands?
John Christensen, of the Tax Justice Network, said: "How can a former prime minister spend more than two decades living in a house in London that has been owned for many years by a company based in the British Virgin Islands?
Anthony Travers, chairman of the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange and former senior partner and managing partner of Cayman-based law firm Maples & Calder, said that Christian Aid and Tax Justice Network continue "a long and risible history of disinformation" which appears, to have confused the article's author.
According to a report by the UK-based financial transparency group, the Tax Justice Network (TJN), the amount of money kept in offshore bank accounts by Turkey's wealthiest individuals and businesses is worth $158 billion.
Speakers will include Ian Swales and Dereje Alemayehu, chair of the Tax Justice Network Africa.
He works for the Tax Justice Network and clearly knows his subject.
Finland has raised innovative financing sources and taxation issues, for instance, by supporting the OECD Informal Task Force on Tax and Development and by organising an international transfer pricing conference together with the Tax Justice Network and the Service Centre for Development Cooperation (KEPA) in Helsinki in June 2012.