Prior to joining Piper Jaffray, Dustin was a public finance banker at Hutchinson Shockey in Milwaukee where he worked on local government and school district financings and assisted in creating, implementing and financing tax increment district project plans.
What does TID stand for?
TID stands for Tax Increment District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TID
We have 99 other meanings of TID in our Acronym Attic
- Project to Combat Trafficking in Children and Women
- Tactical Impact Device
- Tactical Information Display (US Navy aviation)
- Take It Down
- Tamper Indication Device
- Target Identification
- Target Impact Dispersion
- Task Identification Number
- Task Identifier
- Task Instruction Document
- Tax Instalment Deduction (Australia)
- Technical Implementation Directive
- Technical Information Department
- Technical Information Document (Novell)
- Technical Infrastructure Definition
- Technical Infrastructure Document
- Technology Infrastructure Division (various locations)
- Telephone Information Directory
- Telephonic Instrument for the Deaf
- Ter In Die (Latin: Three Times A Day)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LTGO RATING ON PAR WITH IMPLIED ULTGO: The LTGO bonds are rated on par with the implied ULTGO rating on the basis of the city's solid general fund reserves, existence of some taxing capacity under statutory limits, and the high correlation between the city-wide and various tax increment district tax bases.
Provides that no local approval is required for liquor licenses transferred into a Tax Increment District, created pursuant to the Tax Increment District Financing Act.
The tax increment district consists primarily of the Quarry Shopping Center, car dealerships and adjacent auxiliary facilities.
The city expects development within tax increment district No.
The report backed into the gross sales figures from actual tax collections from a tax increment district that was coterminous with the district.
Proceeds from the BANs will be used to begin implementing the city's project plan for its Tax Increment District No.
Those with a narrow, concentrated, or volatile pledged revenue stream such as a hotel tax or tax increment district revenues and/or a liberal additional bonds test will likely be rated in the lower half of the investment grade range.