21); * The $1,000 child tax credit amount (scheduled to revert to $500) and the expanded refundability of the credit (Sec.
What does TCA stand for?
TCA stands for Tax Credit Amount
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCA
We have 560 other meanings of TCA in our Acronym Attic
- Taiho Corporation of America (Tiffin, OH; est. 1996)
- Take Charge America, Inc
- Tangible Capital Asset (finance)
- Tank, Compressed Air
- Target Crossing Angle
- Tarlac College of Agriculture (Camiling, Tarlac, Philippines)
- Task Control Area (CICS)
- Tasmanian Cricket Association
- Tax Collection Agreement
- Tax Credit Advisor (publication; National Housing & Rehabilitation Association)
- Taxes Consolidation Act (Ireland)
- TDK (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo KK) Corporation of America (est. 1974; California)
- Teaching Company Associates
- Team Care Arrangement (healthcare)
- Technical Cooperation Agency
- Technical Cooperation Agreement (various organizations)
- Technology Centres Australia (Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia)
- Teen Choice Award
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tax credit amount, which a taxpayer may claim one time per adopted child, is based on the year the adoption was finalized as follows: * 2012: $12,650; 2011: $13,360; 2010: $13,170; 2009: $12,150; * 2008: $11,650; 2007: $11,390; 2006; $10,960; 2005:$10,630 John Ams, N.
The tax credit amount is phased out for buyers with higher modified adjusted gross income and zeroes out at $95,000 (single) or $170,000 (married).
This tax credit amount is based on 10-percent of the home's purchase price, up to $8,000.
The individual will then pay to the plan in which he or she is enrolled the dollar difference between the premium tax credit amount and the total premium charged for the plan.
gov/ for information on hybrid and natural gas tax credit amounts applicable to Honda's new 2005 and 2006 model year hybrids and natural gas vehicles purchased during 2006.
In those cases where there is a choice to be made between these two types of rehabilitation tax credits, the building owner must weight the benefits of receiving double the tax credit amount against the incremental costs associated with adherence to The Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Rehabilitation when a building is either listed on the National Register of Historic Places or located in a National Register Historic District.
To receive the full tax credit amount of $7,500, the income limits are $75,000 a year for single taxpayers and $150,000 for married taxpayers filing joint returns.