com)-- The Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI) announced today that Lawrence B.
What does TCPI stand for?
TCPI stands for Tax Council Policy Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCPI
We have 12 other meanings of TCPI in our Acronym Attic
- Toledo Chemistry Placement Exam (American Chemical Society)
- Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration (est. 1947)
- Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Tano China Private Equity Fund
- T Cell Precursor Frequency
- Tencate Protective Fabrics (various locations)
- Town Country Property France (Chalais, France)
- Treasure Coast Planned Giving Council (Florida)
- Tarrant County Public Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- Tarrant County Public Health Department (Fort Worth, TX)
- Technical Chemicals and Products, Inc. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- The Construction Partnership, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- To Complete Performance Index
- Toiletries and Cosmetics Purchasing Index
- Toshiba Consumer Products Indonesia
- Texas Catastrophe Pool Insurance Association (insurance)
- Texas Catastrophe Property Insurance Association (now Texas Windstorm Insurance Association)
- Transmission Control Protocol Internet Protocol
- Texas College of Probate Judges (Austin, TX)
- The Cell Phone Junkie (Internet radio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI) announced today that its 13th Annual Tax Policy & Practice Symposium will be held February 15-16, 2012, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.
Reinforcing this change in expectation of the tax function was a Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI) survey of tax directors, in which 83% of the respondents stated that "avoiding a financial statement error" was among their most important priorities; see TCPI 7th Annual Tax Policy and Practice Symposium, "The Corporate Tax Practice in the Age of Transparency: A Path Forward," 84 Taxes 33 (June 2006).
In early February, the Tax Council Policy Institute sponsored a two-day program entitled "INDOPCO: Past, Present, and Future,' which featured presentations by several TEI members (including Margaret Curry, Hal Gann, and Joe Luby, as well as Timothy McCormally from TEI's legal staff) and which the Institute itself helped promote.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI) will hold its 11th Annual Tax Policy & Practice Symposium, "Tax reform: In search of a 21st century U.
In addition, on February 8 and 9, representatives of the Treasury Department and the IRS participated in a conference sponsored by the Tax Council Policy Institute entitled "INDOPCO: Past, Present & Future.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI) announced today that Lawrence H.
11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A panel of high ranking government officials will speak at the Eighth Annual Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI) Symposium, "Understanding the Global Tax Arena: Risk & Regulation.