The rental agreements have now been replaced with tax collection agreements between the federal government and most of the provinces.
What does TCA stand for?
TCA stands for Tax Collection Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCA
We have 560 other meanings of TCA in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Control Assistant (US Army)
- Taiho Corporation of America (Tiffin, OH; est. 1996)
- Take Charge America, Inc
- Tangible Capital Asset (finance)
- Tank, Compressed Air
- Target Crossing Angle
- Tarlac College of Agriculture (Camiling, Tarlac, Philippines)
- Task Control Area (CICS)
- Tasmanian Cricket Association
- Tax Credit Advisor (publication; National Housing & Rehabilitation Association)
- Tax Credit Amount
- Taxes Consolidation Act (Ireland)
- TDK (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo KK) Corporation of America (est. 1974; California)
- Teaching Company Associates
- Team Care Arrangement (healthcare)
- Technical Cooperation Agency
- Technical Cooperation Agreement (various organizations)
- Technician in Costing and Accounting (UK)
- Technician of the Institute of Cost and Executive Accountants (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pursuant to the sales and use tax collection agreement, the Ohio Department of Taxation directly deposits monthly sales and use tax revenues with the bond retirement fund held by the trustee for bondholders, with the remaining revenues transferred to the authority for its operating and capital needs.
Pursuant to the sales and use tax collection agreement, monthly sales and use tax revenues are first set aside for debt service, with the surplus transferred to the authority for its other operating and capital needs.