We reserve the right to check these references o you must provide your current tax clearance certificate o you must confirm all equipment must come with a 12 months warranty covering parts and labour.
What does TCC stand for?
TCC stands for Tax Clearance Certificate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCC
We have 877 other meanings of TCC in our Acronym Attic
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Taranaki Car Club (New Zealand)
- Taranaki Caving Club (caving club in New Zealand)
- Target Control System Change
- Tarrant County College (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Tarsal-Carpal Coalition Syndrome
- Taught Course Centre (school mathematics collaboration; UK)
- Taupo Car Club (New Zealand)
- Taux de Change Constant (French: Exchange Rate Constant)
- Tax Court of Canada
- Tea Council of Canada
- Teaching of the Catholic Church
- Tech Catholic Community
- Technical and Compliance Committee (fisheries)
- Technical Co-Ordination Circuits (European Broadcasting Union)
- Technical Cognizance Code
- Technical Communications Corporation (software; Concord, MA)
- Technical Control Cell
- Technical Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before nominating a business person for the AABLA 2013 awards one must have a high resolution "head and shoulders" picture of the nominee, detailed biography/CV, audited financial statements of the company for the last 2 years, certificates of achievement, previous awards, newspaper articles and tax clearance certificates of the nominee.
On March 7, 2012, a tax clearance certificate was issued by the CRA in connection with all taxation years ended on or prior to December 31, 2010.
For the Taoiseach to be in a position where his ability to produce a tax clearance certificate is in doubt, despite his claims to the contrary - Kenny should have been on the case.
He suggested that businesses should be offered incentives such as tax clearance certificates.
Even with a tax clearance certificate in hand, the applicant must still file a Canadian income tax return for the year to report the sale of the stock, even though no tax is due or payable.
Under the subhead "Legislative Update" in the California Tax column appearing in the December 2006 issue of California CPA, it should have stated that the tax clearance certificate requirement has been eliminated for limited partnerships.
10, records show, the county tax collector sent the couple a tax clearance certificate absolving them of any property taxes through the end of fiscal year 1999-2000, or June 30, 2000 - a month after they sold their home.