Ping Zhang is a member of TAU ALPHA PI, National Honor Society in engineering.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Tau Alpha Pi (Engineering Technology honor society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Tariff Analysis Project
- Tariff Assurance Plan (AT&T)
- Tarification À la Pathologie
- Task Action Plan
- Task Analysis Plan
- Task Area Plan
- Task Assignment Plan
- Task-Based Asynchronous Pattern (Microsoft)
- Tasking/Processing/Exploitation/Dissemination Assessment Process
- Tatsumi and Partners (landscape architecture firm; Irvine, CA)
- Tax Advantage Plan (various companies)
- Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
- Taxpayer Advocacy Program
- Taxpayer Assets Project
- Teach Abroad Program (cultural exchange program)
- Teach and Practice
- Teacher Advancement Program
- Teacher Advisory Program
- Teacher Assistant Program
- Teaching Advanced Physics (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
degree in mechanical engineering from Metropolitan State College of Denver (magna cum laude) and is a member of Tau Alpha Pi National Honor Society, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, and the Society of Automotive Engineers.