Balram Dogra & Karminder Ghuman (2008) Rural Marketing--Concept and Practices Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi Price: 265/- Pages: 352 With about 72% of population living in the villages and generating nearly half of the national income, the rural market plays a very important and decisive role in the Indian marketing environment.
What does TMH stand for?
TMH stands for Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMH
We have 34 other meanings of TMH in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Medical Group Management Association (Brentwood, TN)
- Tobacco Mild Green Mosaic Tobamovirus
- Thai-Malaysian Gas Pipeline
- The Mutant Genome Project (art series)
- Tourismus Marketing Gesellschaft Sachsen (German: Sachsen Tourism Marketing Company; Dresden, Germany)
- Transportable/Mobile Ground Station
- T-Mobile Hungary
- Take Me Home
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare
- Tata McGraw-Hill (publishing; India)
- Tata Memorial Hospital (est. 1941; India)
- The Man Hunter (movie)
- The Medical House (various locations)
- The Mess Hall (gaming fansite)
- The Methodist Hospital (Houston, TX)
- Titre du Marché Hypothécaire (French: Title Mortgage Market)
- Tokio Marine Holdings (Japan)
- Too Much Hate
- Too Much Homework
- Toyota Material Handling (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chindia Rising: How China and India Will Benefit Your Business", Sheth Jagdish N, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd.