Tata Housing Development Company is planning to develop a township project at Colombo in Sri Lanka, in partnership with the Urban Development Authority of Sri Lanka.
What does THDC stand for?
THDC stands for Tata Housing Development Company (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THDC
We have 3 other meanings of THDC in our Acronym Attic
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Total Hop Distance
- Transmitting Heading Device (navigation)
- Tulsa Health Department (Tulsa, OK)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency
- Tennessee Housing Development Association
- Trastorno Hiperactivo de Déficit de Atención
- tuberohypophysial dopaminergic
- Tehri Hydro Development Corporation, Ltd. (India)
- Transportation Holding Delay Code
- Trion Homes Development Corporation
- Two Harbors Development Commission (Minnesota)
- Tetrahydrodicyclopentadiene (fuel)
- Tactical Handheld Digital Device (military tactical communications)
- Transformer Harmonic Derating Factor
- True Heading (aviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion of Current (electronics)
- Tibetan and Himalayan Digital Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other major international exhibitors taking part this year at Cityscape Global include the Ministry of Construction and Housing in Iraq, (Iraq Pavilion), Tata Housing Development Company (India Pavilion) and the United Development Company (Qatar Pavilion).
On the demand side, lack of access to home finance impacts the ability of low-income groups to buy houses in the organised sector," says Brotin Banerjee, managing director and chief executive officer, Tata Housing Development Company, which has several affordable housing projects to its credit.
TATA Housing Development Company, the realty arm of the Tata Group of companies, is set to launch a new scheme, titled New Haven, in the affordable housing segment.