Project Overview The Tassie Shoal Methanol Project ( TSMP ) combines established proven technology in an innovative way to produce methanol from high CO2 feedstock gas.
What does TSMP stand for?
TSMP stands for Tassie Shoal Methanol Project (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSMP
We have 8 other meanings of TSMP in our Acronym Attic
- Thomassen Strategie voor Mens en Organisatie (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- Threat Simulation Management Office
- Threat Simulator Management Office
- Threat Systems Management Office
- Time Since Major Overhaul (also seen as TSMOH)
- Transnational Social Movement Organizations
- Transportation Systems Management and Operations
- Tsentr Mezhdunarodnogo Obrazovaniya (Centre for International Studies At Moscow State University)
- Time Since Major Overhaul (also seen as TSMO)
- Transmitting Capability Returned to Service
- Tennessee Stream Mitigation Program
- Texas School Music Project
- Time-Synchronized Mesh Protocol
- Toxic Substances Management Policy (Environment Canada)
- Toxic Substances Monitoring Program (California)
- Ten Second Medical Record (software)
- The Sheffield Manchester Railway (UK)
- Their Satanic Majesties Request (Rolling Stones album)
- Thickness Shear Mode Resonator
- Toronto Society for Masonic Research (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
see ASX release 12/4/2012 - Tassie Shoal Methanol Project Expressions of Interest Tassie Shoal Methanol Project (MEO 100%) Project Overview The Tassie Shoal Methanol Project ("TSMP") combines established proven technology in an innovative way to produce methanol from high CO2 feedstock gas.
Methanol Australia Ltd plans to develop the Tassie Shoal Methanol Project at a site about 300 kilometres north-west of Darwin in the Timor Sea, using the Evans Shoal gasfield.