In collaboration with the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, and in a first for puppet performance, this project will feature live networked symphony performances in both locations," he said.
What does TSO stand for?
TSO stands for Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSO
We have 211 other meanings of TSO in our Acronym Attic
- The Safety Net Works (Illinois Department of Human Services)
- Tourette Syndrome - Now What (website)
- Toyota Syndicate Northwest (car forum)
- Trading Standards North West (UK)
- Trapeze School New York
- Target Shooting New Zealand (New Zealand Shooting Federation; rifle shooting club; Levin, New Zealand)
- Tactical Sensor Operator (military aviation)
- Tactical Support Operations
- Tactical Systems Officer
- Taipei Symphony Orchestra (Taiwan)
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) Segmentation Offload (computer networking)
- Teamspeak Overlay (gaming)
- Technical Service Order
- Technical Services Operations
- Technical Staff Officer
- Technical Standard Order
- Technical Support Office
- Technical Support Organization (various organizations)
- Technisch Secundair Onderwijs (Dutch)
- Technology Spillovers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon she will be making her Australian debut with the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, premiering and recording the Violin Concerto by Andrew Schultz.