`If some of the more productive fishing areas are going to be taken away from commercial fishermen,' says Bob Lister, chief executive of the Tasmanian Fishing Industry Council, `then compensation in some form has to be considered.
What does TFIC stand for?
TFIC stands for Tasmanian Fishing Industry Council (aka Tasmanian Seafood Industry Council; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFIC
We have 10 other meanings of TFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Textile & Fashion Industries of Australia (Victoria, Australia)
- Task Force Individual Augmentation (US Navy)
- Task Force on Intercollegiate Athletics
- Tax Fraud Investigative Assistant
- The Flood Insurance Agency (Kalispell, MT)
- Trout Fishing In America
- Twin Falls (Amtrak station cody; Twin Falls, ID)
- Task Force on Integrated Assessment Modelling
- Tag Forwarding Information Base (Cisco)
- Tuna Fish Infusion Broth (bacteria culturing)
- Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies (Columbia, TN)
- Thai-French Innovation Centre (Bangkok, Thailand)
- The Federation of Image Consultants (UK)
- Timberline Forest Inventory Consultants (Canada)
- Tongue Firmly in Cheek
- Transportation for Illinois Coalition (Springfield, IL)
- Tripartite Forum on Interfaith Cooperation for Peace (New Zealand)
- Task Force on Indigent Defense (Texas)
- The Firstborn Is Dead (Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds album)
- Term Frequency Inverse Document Frequency (datamining)