17, 1998--The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited ("BHP") today signed and completed an agreement with Billiton Plc for the sale of the shares of Groote Eylandt Mining Company Pty Ltd ("GEMCO") and Tasmanian Electro Metallurgical Company Pty Ltd ("TEMCO").
What does TEMCO stand for?
TEMCO stands for Tasmanian Electro Metallurgical Company (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEMCO
- Tertiary Education Management Conference (Australia)
- Test and Evaluation Management Course
- Toronto Early Music Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Trauma and Emergency Management Calculator
- Triple Execution, Message Checksums
- Temporal Extending Motion Compensation - Mean Square Error
- Thai Electrical and Mechanical Contractors Association
- The Emergency Medical Chaplains Association
- Tribal Emergency Management Coordinating Council
- Tacoma Export Marketing Company (Washington)
- Temporary Duty
- Temporary Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Duty Under Instruction
- Thromboembolic Meningoencephalitis
- Theological Education to Meet the Environmental Challenge
- Tactical Equipment Maintenance Facility (US Army)
- Therapeutic Electromagnetic Field
- Tender Equivalent Missile Facility, Atlantic
- Tender Equivalent Missile Facility, Pacific