The state's four peak business groups - the Tourism Industry Council of Tasmania (TICT), the Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association (TFGA), the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI) and the Tasmanian Small Business Council (TSBC) - have formed the NBN4Business alliance.
What does TCCI stand for?
TCCI stands for Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCCI
We have 34 other meanings of TCCI in our Acronym Attic
- T-Cell Colony Growth
- The Chrysalis Capital Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- The Convergence Consulting Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tuscany Critical Care Group (Italy)
- Telephone Card Club of Great Britain
- The Cocoe Conspiracy Headquarters (Madrid, Spain)
- Twin City Christian Homes (Minnesota)
- Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center (New York, NY)
- Thomas County Central High School (Thomasville, GA)
- Traverse City Central High School (Michigan)
- Tata Council for Community Initiatives (various locations)
- Technical Committee on Computational Intelligence (IEEE Computer Society)
- The Creative Coast Initiative (Savannah, GA)
- Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1878; Tokyo, Japan)
- Traditional and Classic Cat International (Smartsville, CA)
- Turkey Creek Community Initiative (Mississippi)
- Tanzania Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture
- Texas Community College Instructional Administrators
- Take Care Cause I Can/Care
- Total Call Clear Indication Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tasmanian category winners were: * Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Emerging Exporter Award: Hazard Systems.