a leading provider of enterprise safety software solutions, today announced a new product that helps health and safety stakeholders optimize the utilization of data collected through job and task hazard analysis.
What does THA stand for?
THA stands for Task Hazard Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THA
We have 104 other meanings of THA in our Acronym Attic
- Tissue/Venous Hematocrit Ratio
- T-Helper Type 0
- T Helper Cell Type 1
- T Helper Cell Type 2 (gene)
- Tail Homology 2 (protein domain)
- Tony Hawks 2 (PlayStation game)
- Atlantic Thread Herring (FAO fish species code)
- Hardware Address of the Target
- Take Heart Alaska (coalition)
- Tampa Housing Authority (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To reduce the risk of injury, a task hazard analysis is done before each task and then once in the field, another assessment called the field level risk assessment is completed.