Obama prefers special task force operations instead of large military deployments which incur an expensive financial burden and cause regional crisis, according to the reporter.
What does TFOPS stand for?
TFOPS stands for Task Force Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- The Father's Own Love
- Testability Figure of Measure
- The Fall of Melusine (band)
- Time Figure Of Merit
- Training Figure of Merit (military software)
- The Father of My Children
- The Federation of Online Racers (online gaming group)
- Tax Forms Outlet Program (US IRS)
- The Fairly Odd Parents (cartoon)
- Theater Force Opening Package
- The Fall of Reach (book)
- Transition Force (UN Peacekeeping)
- Task Force to Overcome Racism in Topeka
- Tank Farm Operations Subcouncil
- Tear Film and Ocular Surface Society
- Technical Follow On Support
- Teenagers From Outer Space (RPG)
- Terrorism Financing Operations Section (US Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- The Forum of Stuff
- Total Federal Officer Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FTB's Criminal Investigation Division maintains case inventories consisting of failure to file, false income tax return, refund fraud and joint task force operations.
As part of civil support operations, the 4th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade (MEB), Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, was assigned as the Task Force Operations headquarters for the chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosives consequence management response force (CCMRF) from 2009 to 2011.
Army Field Artillery, is currently serving as the task force operations officer for 1st Battalion, 7th Field Artillery, deployed to Baghdad, Iraq during Operation New Dawn.
Coalition task force operations in Libya continue to go well, and partner nations are picking up more of the workload, the chief of staff of Joint Task Force Odyssey Dawn told reporters today.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Collaboration of task force operations in multiple locations, under the operational control of the U.
military personnel are currently supporting task force operations within Haiti and from US Navy and Coast Guard vessels off shore," US Southern Command said on its website Tuesday.
In today's dynamic military environment, contractors have become critical to Joint Task Force Operations.