Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical (JTF CapMed) in Bethesda, Md.
What does TFNCR stand for?
TFNCR stands for Task Force National Capital Region (US Marine Corps)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration (pulmonology)
- Transthoracic Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsies
- Transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
- Taxe Foncière Non-Bâtie (French: Non-Constructed Property Tax)
- The First National Bank
- Tacoma First Nazarene Church (Tacoma, WA)
- Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre
- Thanks for Nice Cache (geocaching)
- Thanks For Not Coming
- Thyroid Foundation of North Cumbria
- Transient Focal Neurologic Deficits
- Texas Freedom Network Education Fund
- Task Force Navy Family
- Technology for Future Naval Forces (US DoD)
- Thirty-Five New Guys (astronaut group nickname; US NASA)
- Time, Frequency, Navigation, and Geodesy
- Trade Facilitation Negotiating Group
- Telangiectatic Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- Transclassified Foreign Nuclear Information
- The Football Network (also seen as TFN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical regarding the progress on integration of services Any member of the public may submit written comments to the Defense Health Board.
According to AMSUS member and Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical Commander RADM John Mateczun, MC, USN, ".