4) The 1st Armored Division served as the headquarters for Task Force Iron during the Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-09 rotation.
What does TFI stand for?
TFI stands for Task Force Iron
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TFI
We have 133 other meanings of TFI in our Acronym Attic
- Task Force for Harmonized Standards
- Tasmanian Family History Society, Inc. (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Test for Higher Standards (Virginia)
- Texas Federation of Humane Societies (various locations)
- Transfer factor specific for herpes simplex virus type 1
- Task Force on Human Trafficking
- Twin Fist High Vertical Punch (kickboxing)
- Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence (US government)
- T Foley Interiors (UK)
- Task Force Innovations (construction management provider; Los Angeles, CA)
- Team France Inshore (boat racing group)
- Technology Futures, Inc.
- Temporary Flow Identity
- Temporary Funding Increase
- Terminal Facility Identifier
- Terminal Flight Information
- Test de Français International (French language proficiency test)
- Thanks for Info
- The Family International (est. 1968)
- The Fertilizer Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modeled after the Task Force Iron Claw Academy used to certify coalition force RCTs upon arrival in the Iraqi theater of operations, the Phoenix ISF Iron Claw Academy trained and certified the NP brigade's RCT through a 10-day program of instruction that included individual, crew, leader, and collective training.
This exercise is groundbreaking in many ways," said COL Lou Marich, commander of the exercise's Task Force Iron Alliance.
In late January 2003, Task Force Iron Horse prepared to deploy to Turkey during the early stages of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
During the conduct of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Task Force Iron Horse--built around the 4th Infantry Division, Fort Hood, Texas--was given the task of securing and exploiting many of these sites.
PCI), a trusted all-conditions worldwide SATCOM provider, today announced an agreement with the Joint Contracting Command Iraq (JCC-I) for Task Force Iron (TFI) - a military force operating in northern Iraq, consisting of soldiers from multiple units based in Germany and United States - to deploy a satellite Internet and voice solution.
During an interview in Iraq on 26 September, Navy Lieutenant Robert Harris, Task Force Iron Shield deputy commander and officer-in-charge, said it was a challenge, ".
In April 2004, she headlined the 4th Infantry Division and Task Force Iron Horse "Welcome Home" celebration at Fort Hood, Texas.