A discouraged McMillan spent a year growing increasingly irritated at the situation, and in the fall of 1971 decided to launch his own company called Fire Task Force Innovations.
What does TFI stand for?
TFI stands for Task Force Innovations (construction management provider; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFI
We have 133 other meanings of TFI in our Acronym Attic
- Task Force on Health Research for Development
- Task Force for Harmonized Standards
- Tasmanian Family History Society, Inc. (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Test for Higher Standards (Virginia)
- Texas Federation of Humane Societies (various locations)
- Transfer factor specific for herpes simplex virus type 1
- Task Force on Human Trafficking
- Twin Fist High Vertical Punch (kickboxing)
- Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence (US government)
- T Foley Interiors (UK)