The bottom line on doctrinal issues is as Task Force Enduring Look concluded, "Solid doctrine, deployment and employment procedures, and strict adherence will provide the necessary framework to reduce the confusion and enhance mission capability.
What does TFEL stand for?
TFEL stands for Task Force Enduring Look
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TFEL
We have 1 other meaning of TFEL in our Acronym Attic
- Total Final Energy Consumption
- Traffic Fatalities and Economic growth project (World Bank)
- Tritrichomonas Foetus Extracellular Cysteine Proteinase
- Theater Force Evaluation by Combat Simulation
- Tulsa Federal Employees Credit Union (Oklahoma)
- Task Force on Environmental Design
- Thermionic-Field Emission Electron Microscopy
- Task Force on Emission Inventories
- The Fourth Estate, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Task Force on Emission Inventories and Projections (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe)
- Teaching For Effective Learning
- Thin-Film Electroluminescent
- Territorial Force Efficiency Medal (UK)
- Thanks for Enlightening Me
- Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society (South Florida)
- Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire
- Task for Emergency Readiness (US FEMA)
- Task Force for Emergency Response (US DOHS)
- Texas Fathers for Equal Rights (Houston, TX)
- Texas Food Establishment Rules
Samples in periodicals archive:
In October 2001, the chief of staff of the Air Force stood up Task Force Enduring Look to implement "Air Force-wide data collection, exploitation, documentation, and reporting" for the service's efforts in Operations Noble Eagle and Enduring Freedom.
On the Air Force side, Task Force Enduring Look took thousands of hours of interviews and is still in the process of providing observations and lessons from Air Force participation in Operation Enduring Freedom.