But this was denied by the AHRC, which quoted a report submitted by the Task Force Detainees of the Philippines, and said those arrested were heads of families from nearby municipalities who were working in the construction industry to support their respective families.
What does TFDP stand for?
TFDP stands for Task Force Detainees of the Philippines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFDP
We have 4 other meanings of TFDP in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Foresight Data Fusion Working Party
- The Finance Department Limited
- Thorn Ford Dental Laboratory (est. 1977; Washington)
- Total ForcesDistance Learning Action Team
- Tactical Fighter Dispensing Munitions
- Technical Feasibility Demonstration Model
- Terminal Flight Data Manager (US FAA)
- Topographic Features Data Management (US National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency)
- Task Force Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: Sustainable Development Task Force; Netherlands)
- Task Force on Donor Practices (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
- tendão flexor digital profundo
- Texas Fair Defense Project (Austin, TX)
- Third Forestry Development Project (environmentally friendly forest engineering; World Bank; Bhutan)
- Time for Digital Prints (photography)
- Tripura Forest Development and Plantation Corporation (India)
- Technical Feedback Report
- Trainer Functional Description Report
- Trustees of the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library
- Tactical Flag Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the second half of 1992 alone, one of the Philippines' leading human rights organizations, Task Force Detainees of the Philippines, documented 59 cases of human rights abuses affecting more than 2,700 people in the Cordillera.