But he told fans on the Tartan Army message board that he had cancelled the excursions as he had failed to sell enough seats.
What does TAMB stand for?
TAMB stands for Tartan Army Message Board (Scottish national football team fan group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAMB
We have 2 other meanings of TAMB in our Acronym Attic
- Together Administration Management Agent (metadirectory services)
- Training Aids Management Agency
- Talent Agents and Managers Association of Canada
- Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce
- The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents (book by Terry Pratchett)
- There Are Many and Real Alternatives
- Tax Aware Management Addressing Risk Asset Allocation and Cost (ASP software offering for financial advisors)
- Tactical Aviation Maintenance Battalion
- Tamalpais Bancorp
- Temperature Ambient
- Transit Advertising Measurement Bureau
- Transportation Aircraft Maintenance Battalion
- Twins And Multiple Births Association
- Tivoli Access Manager for Business Integration (IBM)
- Transparent Access to Multiple Bioinformatics Information Sources (Manchester University; UK)
- Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Company
- Texas Aggies Making Changes (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College
- Texas Animal Medical Center (Waco, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And some users on the Tartan Army Message Board - one of the unofficial forums for Scotland supporters - yesterday said they had enjoyed success with the tactic.
The Tartan Army message board website is crammed with posts from despondent applicants desperate to enrol.
One fan's posting on the Tartan Army Message Board read: "In between bouts of the s***s, I'm managing to post this.
On the Tartan Army message board, a fan in Luxembourg said: "Leave work 4.
Tartan Army message boards were last night aflame with burning criticism of Bertie Vogts.
Colin said: "I'll be on the Tartan Army message boards getting inspiration from them.
Brave fans have ventured away from their toilets to their PCs in orer to record their symptoms on the Tartan Army Message Board.