Involving some of the county's younger residents in spreading the National Public Health Week message, Tarrant County Public Health in Fort Worth, Texas, held its 10th annual poster contest for children in first through eighth grade.
What does TCPH stand for?
TCPH stands for Tarrant County Public Health (Fort Worth, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- télécommunication et contrôle de procédés d’exploitation
- Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (Nashville, TN)
- Toledo Chemistry Placement Exam (American Chemical Society)
- Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration (est. 1947)
- Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Tano China Private Equity Fund
- T Cell Precursor Frequency
- Tencate Protective Fabrics (various locations)
- Town Country Property France (Chalais, France)
- Treasure Coast Planned Giving Council (Florida)
- Tarrant County Public Health Department (Fort Worth, TX)
- Tax Council Policy Institute (Washington, DC)
- Technical Chemicals and Products, Inc. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- The Construction Partnership, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- To Complete Performance Index
- Toiletries and Cosmetics Purchasing Index
- Toshiba Consumer Products Indonesia
- Texas Catastrophe Pool Insurance Association (insurance)
- Texas Catastrophe Property Insurance Association (now Texas Windstorm Insurance Association)
- Transmission Control Protocol Internet Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grant will be a joint collaboration of the UNT Health Science Center, Tarrant County Public Health Department and Texas Department of Health.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation's 'Testing America' Tour Partners with Tarrant County Public Health, AIDS Outreach Center and MHMR of Tarrant County to Provide Free HIV Testing, Feb.