Garcia acknowledges that it is important to ensure that the US approves an extension to the country for ten years of tariff preference levels (TPL), because the benefit ends in 2015.
What does TPL stand for?
TPL stands for Tariff Preference Level
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPL
We have 308 other meanings of TPL in our Acronym Attic
- Tyrosine Protein Kinase Activity
- Two-Party Key Control
- Threshold Public-Key Encryption (cryptography)
- Tactical Public Key Infrastructure
- Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu (Customs Territory)
- Taman Purbakala Kerajaan Sriwijaya (Indonesian: Ancient Parks Kingdom of Sriwijaya)
- Terminal Peti Kemas Semarang (Indonesia; port)
- Transport Packet
- Table Producing Language
- Task and Project List
- Task Parallel Library (Microsoft)
- Tax Policy Library (Virginia)
- Teacher Professional Leave (Australia)
- Teaneck Public Library (Teaneck, NJ)
- Technical Pay Law (Massachusetts)
- Technical Project Lead
- Technical Publications Library
- Technical Publications List
- Teilprojektleiter (German: Subproject Manager)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those preferences are considered to be simpler and allow for fabric inputs from any source up to certain limits known as Tariff Preference Levels.
Additionally, Nicaragua's lower level of economic development--compared to the other CAFTA countries--has been granted it Tariff Preference Levels (TPLs) for all fabrics (except wool), which means it would be allowed to purchase yarn, fabrics and other textile manufacturing components from low-cost countries such as China, utilize those components in assembling the textiles and export the finished goods to the U.