The WOTC is essentially a reformed version of the Targeted Jobs Tax Credit (TJTC).
What does TJTC stand for?
TJTC stands for Targeted Jobs Tax Credit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TJTC in our Acronym Attic
- Turkish Journal of Scientific Reviews
- Taipei Japanese Supplementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Shakespeare Troupe
- Temple Journal of Science, Technology & Environmental Law (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- The Jewish Theatre (San Francisco, CA)
- The Juliana Theory (band)
- Tiger Jakarta Timur (motorcycle club; Indonesia)
- Tooling Job Ticket
- Toronto Journal of Theology (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Assessment
- Targeted Jobs Tax Credit Program
- Thin Junction Tree Filters (computer science)
- Tenjo Tenge (anime)
- Tebang Jalur Tanam Indonesia (Indonesian: Cutting and Line Planting Indonesia; forest conservation initiative)
- Thomas Jung Type Indicator
- To Jesus Through Mary (Catholicism website)
- Theater Joint Tactical Network
- Theater Joint Tactical Network Configuration Control Board (formerly Joint Tactical Switched Systems Configuration Control Board)
- Tidewater Joint Terrorism Task Force (Virginia, USA)
- Thailand-Japan Technology Transfer Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
280C(a) provides that the taxpayer's deduction for wages paid be reduced by the targeted jobs tax credit.
Moreover, he wrote, ``The costs of the targeted jobs tax credit program far exceed its benefits.
In addition, the bill includes an extension of the Targeted Jobs Tax Credit (TJTC), and a 15-year, 100 percent amortization of goodwill and other intangible assets.
Permanent Extension of Employer-Provided Educational Assistance, Targeted Jobs Tax Credit, and the Research Tax Credit 1.
The Targeted Jobs Tax Credit (TJTC) allows employers of individuals who qualify as members of "targeted" groups to take a tax credit for the initial period of employment.
And tax credits also are available under the Targeted Jobs Tax Credit Program for employers that hire individuals with disabilities who have been referred by state or local vocational agencies, etc.
Another monetary incentive is Targeted Jobs Tax Credits (TJTC).