APHSA and NASMD criticized the proposal to restrict targeted case management and said the regulation goes far beyond the original language and intent of the Deficit Reduction Act, mandating significant and harmful changes to long-established, CMS-approved case management programs, including targeted case management, administrative case management and even home- and community-based waiver programs.
What does TCM stand for?
TCM stands for Targeted Case Management (health care systems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCM
We have 385 other meanings of TCM in our Acronym Attic
- Town Council Lift Upgrading Programme (Singapore)
- Terminal Coupling Loss weighted
- Total Column Liquid Water (meteorology)
- Tompkins County Living Wage Coalition (New York)
- Extended Tool Command Language
- Twin Cities Lindy Exchange (dance organization; Minnesota)
- Tactical Contact Manager
- Tactical Cruise Missile
- Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd
- Tandem Connection Monitoring
- Targeted Communication Management (Canada)
- Tax Corporate Model
- Tchibo Certified Merchandise (German branding)
- Teaching Children Mathematics
- Team Collaboration Manager (File Net)
- Technical Committee Meeting
- Technical Consultation Meeting
- Technical Content Manager
- Technical Coordination Meeting
- Technology Change Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
We now know that focusing on areas in which we have the most expertise, such as targeted case management and crisis services, is how we will continue to push transformation forward.
In addition, the 2008 budget proposes to treat reimbursement for targeted case management as an administrative activity subject to the 50% rate cap.
Strong primary care, communication systems linking providers, professionals and patients, targeted case management, patient engagement, and quality improvement measures based on outcome metrics are frequently cited characteristics.
Given the newly released Targeted Case Management regulations, it appears that the latest federal strategy to slow the growth in demand for Medicaid funds is one of restricting processes that actually work.
Most public mental health services are funded under Medicaid's Rehabilitation or Targeted Case Management category.
Two essential types of community mental health services that the proposed cuts will practically wipe out are targeted case management and rehabilitation.
The 118-page Guide to Patient-Centered Case Management, Revised Edition, presents best practices in identifying, stratifying and monitoring individuals for case management and documents the returns generated by targeted case management interventions in place at Geisinger Health System, Aetna Medicare, Priority Health and other organizations.