The Target Tracker can be steered forward and in reverse, reaching speeds up to 9 mph.
What does TGT stand for?
TGT stands for Target Tracker
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TGT
We have 50 other meanings of TGT in our Acronym Attic
- Touch-and-Go Surface Sampler
- True Ground Speed Sensor (vehicle speed)
- Tutorial Group Selection System (Hong Kong)
- The God of Small Things (Arundhati Roy book)
- The Great Southern Trendkill (Pantera album)
- The Great Southern Trendkill (album)
- Thumbnail Gallery Submission Wizard
- Tank Gunnery Trainer
- Target Corp (stock symbol)
- TDRSS Ground Terminal
- Tennessee Gas Transmission Company (now TENNACO)
- The Golden Torc (science fiction)
- The Green Teaist (Japanese tea importer)
- Think Good Thoughts
- Ticket Granting Ticket (Windows 2000 Kerberos security)
- Tigerton (Amtrak station code; Tigerton, WI)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (India)
- Transaction Group Type
- Transgenic and Gene Targeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FCS consisted of the following major components: combined gunner's day/night sight, commander's panoramic sight, high-precision armament stabilizer, digital ballistic computer with sensor package and IR automatic target tracker (Fig.
These tests demonstrated automatic fire control and launch, vertical launch from a canister, automatic cruise at low altitude, control by the operator to maneuver the missile trajectory manually during the cruise mode, operator detection of the target, lock-on and terminal engagement of a moving tank target, and the utility of the digital multimode target tracker.
The aided target tracker also guides the missile for the first 3.
Engineers within Plextek's Blighter development team at Great Chesterford, Essex, England, needed a cost effective and robust software based radar target tracker that could be optimised for Blighter radars to track radar targets and provide the operator with target track ID, heading and speed.
The targeting FLIR sensor has three fields of view, an electronic zoom, an improved target tracker, and auto-boresight.
An optional target tracker called BlighterTrack allows the operators to see the path travelled by the intruders and at the same time filters out unwanted radar detections from wildlife and wind-blown vegetation.
Added to this are missile target trackers and aircraft nose applications which compound the market opportunity.